Logiclock is an entertaining puzzle-based live escape game, designed for small groups of 3-5 people. The goal is simple: escape from the room or series of rooms in 60 minutes using only the mind, logic and teamwork, solving all the puzzles and mysteries.
– Not everything is a clue, there are some red herrings.
– Separate and search! There is plenty to find.
– Communicate… if you find something, let others know.
– Keep the clues out in case you need to revisit them.
– Double check each other’s answers and searches.
– There is no need to climb on anything… there are no clues above normal reach.
– There are no clues in any lamps, electrical outlets, plugs or cords.
– There are no clues in the windows.
– There is no physical force required, so be gentle with things.
Don’t take it too seriously! This is a game – have FUN! 🙂